Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Week 17

Last night I sat down to crochet for the first time in (GASP!) over a week! What with all of the moving madness, I wasn't able to squeeze in much time last week for any crafting. I did get in a little time last Monday night I think, but I am sad to report I wasn't able to finish anything.
Hopefully I will be able to make up for it this week by making 2 things! In my new craft room! Um, once it gets all set up and organized that is. ;)

Anyhow, sitting down to crochet last night, I slowly felt all of the stress from the last few weeks melting away a little bit. It's amazing how my ability to fit in crafting time into my schedule really affects my mood and stress levels!

The move went well on Saturday, and although we still have a TON of things to finish unpacking, arranging, and decorating, we are absolutely loving the new place so far! So much space, natural light (this one is soo important!), and hardwood floors! Yay!

I will leave you with some pictures of our adorable (and goofy) kitty Brandon enjoying the new apartment ;)

1 comment:

  1. yay!! i can't wait to see your new place!! brandon seems to like it!

    ReplyDelete