Friday, May 14, 2010

Week 18

Today I'm taking a much needed personal day. Getting caught up on my Etsy shop, doing a little shopping (I definitely bought a pretty dress today...), cleaning the apartment, snuggling with kitty on the couch.....and it's only 3:30! Love it!

Last week's projects included hemming our beautiful new Ikea curtains and making a pretty little flower garland for the shop!

It's hard to tell from the picture, but these curtains have an adorable flowery print!

And the fun and festive flower garland! I think I need to make one of these for our apartment...hmm ;)

A few nights ago I sat myself down in our still-cluttered craft room, shut the door, and brainstormed for about 45 minutes about new projects I want to make. It was wonderful!
Never before have I been able to sit down in my own room dedicated to creating and feel so inspired! Now I just need to find the time to make all of this stuff!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you have your own creative space now lindsey! that garland is SUPER cute. and those curtains are so, so pretty. i actually would like to get some curtains for a few of our windows.. perhaps i should check out ikea. that or find some vintage sheets & finally use my sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete