A pretty and simple leafy headband. I love it so much and have already worn it quite a few times!
This is such a simple project that I think some of you out there could make this yourself!
Here's the pattern:
- Chain 103
- Turn, single crochet in 2nd chain from hook and in next 11 chains
- Now go back to making chains. Chain 79 (by this time you will be equal with end of the first row of chains you made)
- 1 single crochet in each of the next chains (from the first row of chain you completed). The single crochets are made to tie the headband around your head.
- Fasten off and weave in ends
- Chain 9
- 1 single crochet in 2nd chain from hook, 1 double crochet in next 3 chain, 1 sc in next ch, 1 slip stitch in next ch, 3 slip stitches in last chain
- flip to the opposite side of the foundation chain and work the following stitches: 1 slip stitch, 1 sc in next 2 ch, 1 dc in next 3 ch, 1 sc in next ch.
- Fasten off
This pattern can be made with just about any type of yarn and hook. :)