Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week 8 (two months yes!!)

Another busy week behind me, and another hat in the shop. This one is similar to one I made before in a different color. I'm trying to make more of an effort to make "collections" for my Etsy shop, to create a more cohesive look, rather than have just a bunch of random stuff in there.
We'll see how it works out.


I also made a pair of wristwarmers similar to these:
But unfortunately it has been dark and gloomy for the past week, and I haven't been able to take any pictures. Today is the first sunny day we've had in almost a week!!
I know it's only the beginning of March, and am sure that winter isn't over yet, but I can't help but long for sunny warm days that come in spring.
I think my computer desktop is making me think spring as well ;)

(Photo Credit)

But for now, time to get back to work. I'll have to settle for daydreaming about bike riding, going to the park, and taking long walks for no reason ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment