Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 9

Despite a week that I can only describe as emotionally trying, I still managed to get a bit of work done. In between marathons of Friday Night Lights and searching for a new apartment (yes, we have decided to move 2 months before our wedding....yes, we are crazy), I crocheted, snapped pictures (because it was actually SUNNY and WARM a few days last week), and picked up my knitting needles.

My results: a new hat for the shop and a pair of wristwarmers (actually I made these last week but wasn't able to take pictures due to the dreariness outside)


Although I'm quite stressed out and nervous about the impending move, there is a really bright, shiny, lining! This new apartment has an office! Which means, I will finally get a crafting room/space! I'm already dreaming of ways to decorate it.
I just have to get through the next month and a half of craziness and lots of things to do...but at least I have my motivation now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment