Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 5

Week 5 kept my fingers busybusybusy. As a result, I not only finished one new thing, but actually finished 4 things! Yes!
Okay, so all but three of these things were projects I had previously started, but that's not going to stop me from feeling totally accomplished and awesome!

So first up, I finished this beautiful scarf that I had only not finished because I was waiting on more yarn.
I lovelovelove the color pattern the yarn creates. The colors are so rich and the yarn is just gorgeous in person! Hmm maybe I should keep this one for myself instead....


Next I made this scarf from all the little squares I was working on last week:
This one turned out very pretty, but was a looong process. First making lots of little colorful flowers, then making those into the little squares, then sewing them all together, then tucking in millions of ends, and finally adding a scalloped border. Phew! Glad that's over! On to something simpler I think.

I had made this baby bib back in the fall I think, and just had never gotten around to embellishing it. So here it is, finally finished a few months later:

And finally some wristwarmers I thought up and finished on Sunday:
It's amazing how much you can get done with a Saturday night all to yourself! Netflix streaming movies and m&ms help too ;)

1 comment: