Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 4 (better late than never!)

Posting a little later than I had planned, but it's been a busy week at home, and last night was devoted to watching 3 hours of the season premiere of LOST....oops!

Well anyways, last week was pretty productive in terms of crafting. I got a lot of work done on projects I had already started, and ran out of yarn a few times. And then realized that I have far too many "works in progress", but no place to keep all the unfinished projects. So I pulled out the old sewing machine and whipped together a few project bags with some scrap fabric and ribbon. They turned out great and have come in handy already!



Sunday we made a trip to the craft store for some yarn to finish projects and of course I picked up some new skeins for future crafts ;)
I also picked up a great stamp to use in my Etsy shop!



Here's a sneak peek at what I am currently working on (a custom order). Lots of little squares, which means lots of ends to tuck in! Yikes! Time to get back to work so I can hopefully finish by the end of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment