Thursday, June 10, 2010

I did it!

After the previous week's attempt and fail at sewing, I got right back at it. I decided to try making a cover for my sewing machine, since it has it's own room now, and doesn't need to be hidden away in a closet. And I had this beautiful fabric just waiting to be used.
Well I was determined that this project would turn out beautifully, so instead of just eyeballing it and cutting, I decided to measure and draw out the pattern first. It worked! It was so much easier for me to do than just trying to measure the fabric and cut.

Here's the finished product:

Kind of makes me want to sew lots and lots of other if only I had an unlimited stash of beautiful fabrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment