Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a crafty wedding

Oops...I've been a bit neglectful in my blogging. It's been nonstop wedding planning and wedding related activities during the last few weeks, which has been keeping me quite busy!

This past weekend we went to my dear co-worker Dina's wedding, and had an absolute blast!


Here's Brad, me, and my other co-worker Emily at the wedding


Tomorrow I'm taking a little mini vacation back to Michigan to go pick up my wedding dress on Friday. On the way I'll get to spend some time with one of my bridesmaids her adorable pup! Then I get to see my mom and spend some time with my aunt, who is throwing me a bridal shower in a few weeks! It should be a lovely time :)


This is what I've been working on in the meantime....and yes, it is wedding related. Of course!


these will be made into a banner to hang at the reception hall


pinwheels! (i won't reveal just what these are for yet...)


There is still so much to do, but I have to admit I'm having fun with the crafty things!

2 comments:

  1. ooo is that your color scheme lindsey? i absolutely love that color combo!! can't wait until your wedding!! :)

    ReplyDelete