Monday, December 13, 2010

Making Christmas

I don't know about you all, but I've been keeping myself busybusy with this holiday stuff!
I'm proud to say that I'm finished with my shopping, although I still have plenty of things to prepare before Christmas, which I just realized is next week (ahh!).

Here's what we've been up to in the apartment lately:

Brad made lots of beautiful snowflakes to hang in my craft room window!

We made our very own felt stockings! I sewed them and Brad and I decorated them. Mine is the tree, Brandon's (our kitty) is the middle, and Brad's is the snowman.

I've also knitted two hats recently - one for Brad and one for a Christmas gift (shh it's a surprise!). I promise to post some pics once the surprise is revealed ;)
I'm currently knitting my first pair of socks! I had intended for them to be a Christmas gift as well, but I have a feeling I won't be able to finish them in time.

On the agenda this week: trying to stay warm (hot chocolate is a good remedy), knitting up a storm, making some ornaments, baking Christmas cookies!, wrapping presents, watching all of my favorite classic Christmas movies, and counting down the days until we are with our families!

2 comments: