Monday, November 8, 2010

Last week was a busy, crafty week!
I finished making some awesome arm warmers for my good friend Mike.(I used this pattern from Lion Brand)
They turned out awesome! They are super snuggly and warm! Here's my hubby Brad modeling them ;)


(go seahawks!!)


I also made some of these pretties for my friend Emily (and in exchange she's going to make me some earrings!!)

And after about 3 times of unraveling and starting over, I made this hat for my shop.


After a trip to the craft store yesterday, I've been really inspired and have lots and lots of ideas filling my head and ready to be made. If only I didn't have to go to work this week and could stay home and create instead!
And as much as I hate to admit it and give in to it, I know the holiday season is fast approaching. I'm trying to deny Christmas and focus on Thanksgiving (we are having our very own Thanksgiving dinner this year with another couple!), I did give in and buy some felt at the store yesterday so I can make us new stockings this year!
I'm so excited!!
I hope mine will turn out this cute! (check out the Etsy shop I found this idea from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/rikrak)

No comments:

Post a Comment