Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This past month hasn't been a very productive one for me, which explains my lack of updates. Here are a few things I've finished lately and one thing I'm working on.



A simple cloche hat. I wanted to make something that I knew how to make already and just wanted to use up some leftover yarn I had.


I really love the look of this scarf with all of the scallops and the way it is pieced together to give it a lacy look. Also, the yarn I made it with is super soft.


And here is what I'm currently working on. I'm hoping to make it into a purse, but still have a looong way to go. I really love how it looks so far though. I don't know why, but for some reason I really get a kick out of these kinds of projects that take me a really long time to get through. I guess it's an accomplishment at the end of all the hard work, and maybe part of it is just challenging myself to try something different. And what's even sillier to me is that I won't even keep it when I'm done. I'll put it up in my Etsy shop and hope to sell it.

I'm also thinking/dreaming up some ideas for summer items for my Etsy shop. I'm thinking headbands, loose knit scarves/shawls, berets in pretty colors.

Happy (almost) summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment